Tuesday 31 July 2007

Shame on you...

As you can see, I was the last personn who wrote on the blog, more than two weeks ago so I wanted to say a big "shame on you" to all the members of the Italian society who let its spirit dye...

First, to the Master who does not give the good example by her prolonged absence...and then to all the others (because she can't take the responsiblity alone!), in Italy, Spain or United Kingdom!!!I know that we are all busy: working about thesis, crap jobs or studies for future exams but I don't give a shit!!!

I'm sure any of us can take 5 minutes, sometimes, to explain to the others the last gossips of his/her life!!!

Make an effort guys!!!

Mél

1 comment:

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

Ciao mel! You are right, I feel very guilty: yetsterday I walked my city beating myself in a public place for my redemption! :-)

Kidding aside, you know, god is dead, and even the italian society is not very well...

I totally support you in this protest, in particular against the evil frenchy dwarf (ciao master!) who disappeared quicker than a mafia boss...

Hope summer holidays won't give the final strike to this blog.
Well, if you, impenitent atheist, admit that god is better, maybe the italian society is better as well! Ah ah ah!

The doctor house of religion (Giò)