Tuesday 3 July 2007

Back home!

Ohi Diego! How are you? I guess you are "back home" by now. 'Home', I mean Scotland.
How is it? What's the impression?

We all hope you didn't have any problem for flying since maybe you travelled the very day of the terrorists' attempts. Next time I'll call their boss (we all know who) to fix a better schedule for you... :-)

Tell us something! Is everything still at place? Go to Lidl (by Lidl) for us!

I'm just sorry we didn't meet before you left again, but no worry, we know were you live... I guess you won't miss Denise's party either: bionda, if you are reading, give us a sign! Well, "bionda" would be better.

Personally, my best wishes vecchio, you are doing something really worth it, and I'm happy for you. Hope I can follow you very soon, hope someone abroad wants me, because Italy never really told me I could stay: let's say that Italy always found me here, she could not choose!

I know it may be a little artificial and weird at the beginning, but try to keep the Italian Society's spirit alive in Scotland, for you and for scottish people: how can they survive otherwise without sun and with their weather??

I'm sure Kartik will read this, but when you see him tell him hi from me: in flesh it's better. Meanwhile, Kartik, take care of Diego! :-)

Ciao socio, ah, mi mandi l'indirizzo del tuo attico a New York?

Giò

1 comment:

The Italian Society said...

Hey Kurt,

since u're there drink some Morgan Spicey & say hi to the ducks for me!

I miss u Diego, take care

Mél xxx