Saturday 7 July 2007

Hi guys!

I haven't written anything before because I was sleeping in Catalunya until now. I see that your life is ok and all of you are happy. I'm happy too: I sleep a lot, I go to the beach, I have a lot of free time, I do whatever I want... The next week I'm going to Galicia to stay with my family.

What a boring text! Ok, that's the true: I don't know what to say. First, because I don't have imagination, and second, because my english doesn't allow me to express myself properly.
Anyway, I'm very happy because I meet you in Scotland. Yes, it was a really good time!

So I hope that you have more to say than me... and with better english XD
Xiquixiquixa,

The sea is blue! (That means that I'm Mar)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Mar!

Now....com'on say the truth! you wrote today only because today you met me in msn and you were scared that I were going to ask you why you hadn't already written in the blog...

I know I can be scaring and terrifying also without mentioning everything, I am feeling like Dr. House. Maybe I am closer to my idol!

+Diego+

The Italian Society said...

Hey Mar,

I have lost your email adress as well as your phone number..I know, shame on me but I have to say that I asked it two times to Estel & she never gave it to me (Bad Estel!!!)So give me some news and I promise you I"ll answer soon cause I miss u a lot my crasy Spanish friend (u know that I don't think your crasy...)Anyway, I have so many things to explain & I want to know everything about you!!!What about your new projects?your summer?have you seen your wonderful anarchist again???

Take care!!

Mél

Anonymous said...

marooona del cel blau sota les estrelleeeeees!!!

Vaya ressaca que porto (i'm saying that i've hangover...). Suposo que ens veiem aquest cap de setmana a la fira del circ. Ja te trucarè, ja que veig (eheeeeeeeem) que si m'has de trucar puc esperar-me a que ploguin mobles...buf!!!

Pues eso queso, que titimo moooooolt i que a veure si ens veiem abans que t'en vagis a Galicia! Un petó Marinera d'aigua dolça!

PD: For the others you just can try to understand it, it's easy...i'm with a terrible hangover...sorry for that but i'm not able to write in english in this state!! Mél, its true, i forget to say to you the adress of mar, i will send it, i promise!

Estel, estelona, la més mona!