Saturday 14 July 2007

Allons enfants...

Despite the fact that Giovanni, by an excess (for once!) of kindness towards the French society, had been quicker than me, I still want to cheer the poor people who unfortunately lost their heads during this bloody day...MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Besides, it's the perfect day to remember what to be French means: a little bit less megalomania & pride and a bit more idealism...Let's keep a piece of hope for our beautiful country: anyone who is shocked by the growth of extremism and the decline of our fundamental values such as equality, secularity or the undivisibility of France is very welcome to kick all the Sarko's prositutes out...(I think, for example, of people who live on the other side of the Pyrenees...obviously, not the one from the other side of tha Alpes but why not???)

I miss the Italano-Catalano Indian French connexion, take care!!!!

Mél

1 comment:

The Italian Society said...

Mélissa President
de la Franja de Ponent!!

Sorry I'm not able to make a rhyme in english!

Anyway, I know Mél, that I will vote for you!

Viva la Revolución europeeea! (with a cubano accent)

Estel