Tuesday 10 July 2007

Haribooo!

All the sweets in l'Empordà -I live in this region- are Hariboooo! Do you remember? The sweets that we ate in the flat. But, I'm sorry for you Melisa, but they are German (I think that you said they are French)
I'm going to buy some... nyam nyam nyam! hahahahahahaha!

Yes Diego, I'm really afraid because of you! aaaahhhhh!
Mel, I will send to you my mail, tlf and adress...
Estel: See you today! XD

Kisus misus,

your mental friend (that means it's me, Mar)

Oh! my God! You have a mental friend! Have you realized?

5 comments:

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

Yes, we did! :-)
Of course Haribo are german! Dear mel, why do you think that everything you like is french?

Mar, say hi to estel. Hope you are fine, you play cards when you are nervous and I see you soon. After all, I want to understand why people like barcelona so much. I've been there twice and I don't know yet! :-)

Mambacha la placha.

Giò

Anonymous said...

Haribooooo!

+Diego+

PS: Gio are you going to barcelona???!!

The Italian Society said...

I admit (keep that as an evidence cos I'll deny it soon!) that the brand Haribo was originately created by a German guy but almost 100 hundred years ago!!!Who carrrrrres?(Estel's prononciation...)I was however right when I told you that the Haribo museum, relating the life of Hans Riegel & all the stuff was in France...And you know, France & Germany, it's a long story of love!!!

Concerning you,Giovanni, you're wrong: you see, I like you and FOR SURE, you're not French....

Bisous to the Catalan team!!

N.B: Mar, my name is not "Melisa" but "Mélissa"!!!

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

Dear Diego, i might go to barcelona, who knows? October, november, i have to plan it, but it's not impossible. You'll join us, of course, unless you flew for much further places!...
Ciao a tutti!

Giò

The Italian Society said...

Of course he is coming to Barcelona. And you to. Otherwise I will kill all of you!! The Spanish cunt dont allow a NO for answer (ok, is a literal translation, i know...but it souns grate in spanish!!)