Saturday 4 August 2007

Vamos pa'dentro!

Hey folk!

So sorry Mélissa, I know that its a shame but we are here to put an end to the slow death of the Italian society! So, no more distractions, we will have to write something coherent every 5 minuts, otherwise you will suffer the revenge of the RedRibbon ( yeah, you know, with Lennin and Blue...).

I've to say that I feel myself a little bit guilty; I didn't write because of the youtube and Paramount Comedy...so sorry because its in Spanish and you can understand it otherwise I would put some monologue here...so, can you imagine a summer watching Paramount comedy with my friends?? Its so good!! On the other hand, I discovered another "fountain of distraction" (i know its a literal translation, but is funny!) the Muschins!! i dont know if you know it, but is the best rol game ever! You have to try it, so good and so funny! I hope than Giovanni will buy it (so sorry, i've no money) in english and we will play some day! Until that moment, I will wait for you all reading this blog.

See you soon!! And enjoy your holiday!! I will drink a lot in Huesca (a ciy in aragon) thinking of the drunked scotish girls!!

Estel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nobody said nothing, eh?? okok...I will call the godfather soon or later...maybe sooner than later...

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

Ehi ehi! Hold on a second! I was waiting for monday to write something...my weekly "Spanish cunt" email to you.
This week on the blog, but it's the same.

Listen, I'm not really sure I understood what "muschins" or whatever are: a role game? If i have to buy it, tell me stg more!

I'm glad you are fine, I'm fine too, apart from starting to study for september exams. I mean, always better than working, but studying on 6th of August is pretty sad.

At least my city is empty: everybody is out, for holidays, and foreigners are in, for holidays. Walking downtown there is a blonde invasion: many many fatty german girls, all white, blue eyes, looks like I'm still in Scotland!...well, if you don't care about 34 degrees...

Baciamo le mani (Kiss the hands, typical mafia greeting)

Giò

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

Scusa, ma chi cazzo sei?!