Friday 19 October 2007

STRIKES 1 MOBILE 0

This is an emergency message: I was already worrying about how to go from my flat to the airport without transport and to fix this situation, my mobile decided to die today!!!I need anybody reading this mail to contact me via email cause I don't have a mobile anymore....especially Giovanni or Diego that I'm supposed to see tomorrow...but if it's Andrea, or who knows Giorgio who is reading that, could you text one of Gio or Diego & tell them to connect themselves on the msn to speak about that with me...I'm sorry guys, I'm a real burden....

Cheers!!!!

mél

2 comments:

The Italian Society said...

Je devrais me connecter plus souvent sur ce bon vieux blog!!!Quelle chance t'as eu d'aller en italie voir the italian society!!!Ils me manquent vraiment tous mais surtout ne leur dis pas....Si en décembre tu y retournes, tiens moi vraiment au courant!!!
Je suis bien contente que tu aies été prise sur Paris, mes félicitations!!!!
Mais n'oublie pas de revenir sur Grenoble de temps à autre!
Grosses bises
floflo

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

"Ils me manquent vraiment tous mais surtout ne leur dis pas."

Don't worry Master, we'll never tell me and the others that YOU MISS US A LOT, ANY OF US.
Your secret is safe! :-)

Baci
Giò