Wednesday 10 October 2007

GOOD NEWS!!!!

My life seems to take a nice turn: after months of stress, I finally have the keys of my new flat (46 boulevard Ornano 75018 Paris for the one who may be interested!)and I began classes given by the journalists of the "monde diplomatique"!!!

As a consequence,I officially anounce that I'll arrive in Milano the 20th at 10 a.m and leave italy on the 24th!!I'm so happy to see you guys, June seems so far away and i don't even speak about Giorgio!!!

Diego, I'll need some ready made sentences to buy my train tickets, could you send mean email per favore???Cheers!!!

Bacioni to all of you!!!

Mél

NB1: don't work too much Estel!!!

NB2; désolée ma tite Florence de pas avoir donné de news plus tôt, j'ai eu quelques travers familiaux et une rentée un peu chaotique, doublée d'une santé limite, bref pas top top....En outre, je suis allée à Paris en catastrophe, j'ai eu le temps de dire au revoir à personne...tu es donc conviée à me rendre visite sur Paname!!!

6 comments:

Olly said...

Bellaaaaaa!!!!
It will be great to have you at my graduation!!!
Looking forward to seeing you!

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

Ehi, how are you? So you're coming to giorgio's and diego's graduations! It's very nice of you, and i'm happy to see you again. It's definitely a good occasion to rebuild the italian society, at least partially...somebody is gonna be missing after all.

For whom is going to be there, cannot wait to meet you again.

Cheers!
Giò

Anonymous said...

snif...i want to cry...and to come!! i will miss you a lot these days! anyway, i hope to see all of you as soon as posible!

Kissssssssssssssssss

Estel

Anonymous said...

i will miss u guys
but surely post me some pics and some videos of the graduation
i would love to watch it
italian society rulzzzzz

Kartik

Anonymous said...

Hey Kartik,

I am sorry not to have answered you, but I was really really busy & each time I tried to speak with u on the msn, u were not here!!!So I write here, hope you will see it!
I try to send u a letter soon!

bye
mél

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

Ciao Kartik, how are you? I'm sorry you cannot come to Italy, it wuld have been great. The Italian Society won't be complete, but we'll send you pics, to make you feel there with us.
Good luck for everything, in particular for you career, since you finished studying...lucky you!

I feel the same about you, you Spanish Cunt (you should have a copyright for that name!) How are you? How is life, studying, everything? I'm sorry for not writing for more than a while, but this period was very hard. I'm sure I'm starting my weekly Spanish Cunt email soon...
Say hi to mar!
Cheers to you both.

For the others, weel, see you soon!

Giò