Tuesday 9 October 2007

Stressfull life (bis)

I totally agree with you Estel, some days off won't be a luxe cause the Parisian life is too tiring: I probably miss 2h per day with the stupid transports (2h with sweating stinky people!!!), I'm desesperate cause finding a flat in which a human being measuring more than 1 meter 40 can live for less than 650 euros seems impossible and I don't even speak about the mess of the uni..but each time I see la Tour Eiffel, le Panthéon or others monuments I forget about the stinky, messy expensive Parisian life...I know, I tend to turn into a real posh French girl, but it's a risk I chose to take, even if it broke my heart not to go to Barcelona...I'll come as soon as I can Estel don't worry...like that you have the time to improve your French!!!I'm so proud of you but you're going to hate me: I have the opportunity to begin Italian and I think of doing it so it's a public announcement to all the mbers of the Italian Society: I'll need your help for the exams!!!As you can see, I consider very seriously my relationship with Italy!

Molti baci and see you soon for the one I may meet in few days (I HOPE!!!)

Ciao

Mél

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats the same here though
so no comments
life is becoming stressful day by day.

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

Wow! An entire rugby team of happy people! Go England against France by the way...

Mél, i didn't know you were in paris on a regular base! You didn't tell me! I thought you were home, still thinkig 'bout what to do... well, good luck again, in particular for finding a flat: it's a problem in ilano, i guess it's far worse in paris. you've got to pay for the extra, as you said, Louvre, tour eiffel eccetera.

i'm pretty stressed too, but compared to you both i feel ok! :-) i started my thesis, finally, giving birth to a baby is usually far quicker! I foresee the birth in july. cannot wait to be a mum...

anyway, who is the anonymous? Another happy human being. what's wrong guys? are we still used to scotland?

my stressed hispano(catalan)-french(german arabic) girls, take care!

Giò italian (lombard)