Monday 8 October 2007

Stresfull things

Hey guys! How it's going?

Well, I was at the point to write an e-mail for all of you, but i prefer the blog way 'cause with that i'm sure that u will read it (or not...who knows, maybe Hamlet...).

So, the point is that i really want to come to Padova to see u, and why not, the graduation of Diego, but I'm afraid it will be not possible because now I'm working in a shop and in a school during a week and i've not a lot of holidays...I'm really sorry, i'm the first who wants some days for myself, but i need the money to pay the rend and to eat, live's so hard in Spain, everybody knows that we are in Africa, so after the work i've to go to the fontain to get some water! haha, ok, joekes appart (literal transaltion)I want all of u to come if u are not in the same situation as me. I propouse between the 6 and the 9 of december, because the 6 and the 8 are holyday in spain, so it means that i will not work (or i hope so, because my boss in the shop only wants to make moneymoneymoney...)If u can i will be glad to recive you in my small flat in Girona!!!

See you soon italiano-indian-french!! A lot of kisses!

Estel

PS: The other day i was seeing a film by Ken Loach, "Bread and roses" with Adrien Brody as the main character, and it was surprising, he looks like Andrea!!! I couldn't take the film seriosuly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Estel!

I am so sorry that you cannot come to my graduation!
(By the way everybody is invited, and I am sorry if I didn't say anything to somebody but I've been very busy finishing my thesis! It is on the 22nd of october! send me an email if you are thinking to come and I can find room for you for sure...)

To come to spain it would be really a good idea but I think I will go to live in cardiff on the 1st of december and on the same day I will start to work there, so even if I am Diego the President of Italy...I dont think that I can take holidays after 5 days that I started to work :)

But today I just knew that my best friend (the one that was in erasmus in barcelona) is moving to barcelona, so we will meet for sure since I will have to visit a lot of people in Spain! ;)

See u soon and good luck with your job!
- Diego