Thursday 1 November 2007

Halloween, one year later...

Good morning Italian Society! How are you all?

My morning could be better, since I found blogger.com in FRENCH while posting this post. French plot.

One year ago plus one day we were partying for Halloween down the Hole. I admit I thought about it last night. I was watching Doctor House, that is, indeed, a real gentleman occupation. But... But my mind went to the Hole, to the people who are now there at our place, to that campus which is the same although being totally different. I even missed the heat and the crowd at the pub for a while! That's definitely too much...

Take care! I already met some of you, I'm meeting some of you again, hope I can meet the missing ones so far soon!
Cheers,

Giò

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nostalgic post....

I have to admit that I thought about it as well...I did not spend Halloween with you guys last year (I was with Emilie in a kind of haunted mansion) but Scotland's definitly still alive...

Big hugs to everybody!!!!

Miss you xxx

mél

Anonymous said...

I was goin around Padova's Squares last night with my friends and there were so many students around...I have to admit that I didnt have too much fun...every step I was thinking to exactly the same thing..nobody there could understand how a real party is like.

So sad guys...

Miss all of you.
- Diego

Federico said...

Hi all.
I check out this blog for the same reason, I was thinking about the Hole.
This Halloween isn't gone like the previous one, I was watching Doct. House too, cause a bad common annoying cold.

Take care!!!

The Italian Society said...

I have to admit Halloween reminded me a lot about you guys... I was thinking about you one year ago coming out of the Hillhead shop with your make up and funny clothes...
miss you!!
flo

Anonymous said...

Haloween...we have our own traditional party! La castanyera! We eat marrons and "panellets" a wonderfull cakes made with potatoes...we dont need the capitalist parties killing our own little cuture! Be strong with your parties!