Tuesday 12 June 2007

Welcome back guys!

Well...Here I am exactly a week after my departure from Scotland...This is Diego and as I have told you before leaving, I opened this blog that is supposed to be a place where we can meet, let's say that we could consider it as the well known "Melissa's Flat", in other words a place where you are so used to go that whenever you dont know what to do you were saying to your friends: "Why dont we go to Melissa's Flat?"...So sad guys...

- Why the name "The Italian Society"???
Come on you know it, even if you are not italian by birth it does not matter, you are italian as you are scottish and as we italians are spanish or french...it does not matter where we are living or which is our language...we are always the italian society.

Anyway some instructions for you guys, for you Italian society members:

We have a common password and username, so if you want to post something (and you have to post something otherwise the italian society will take care of one of your relatives...) please put your name at the end of the post.

The username and password are in the email that I sent you.

Remember that this account is actually a gmail account that means that we have also a gmail address "theitaliansociety@gmail.com" and also a place where to put our pictures "http://picasaweb.google.com/theitaliansociety"
and you can do everything by using always the same username and password.

So see you very very soon!

Cheers
+Diego+

PS: I know that now the blog has not really a good look but I will try to do something, but since YOU are also administrators of this blog you could modify it by yourself as you like it most.

7 comments:

The Italian Society said...

Nice to see that we can always rely on you Diego!!!

I MISS U!!!

Mel

The Italian Society said...

but if this is like melissa's flat....can I throw rotten potatos in it?

geeezz

The Italian Society said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Italian Society said...

not rotten potatos please! My bedroom stinked (is that one the correct form...well, who cares!??)for three weeks! I could said that I miss the rotten potatoes also...and the crazynessnessness of our flat...that would be a real true!!

*more coffee and cigarrets! Mélissa president of the hillhead repúblique*

Estel *la nena maca més desgraciada del món* (it's my ancient nick...but for sure I prefer "the spanish cunt"!)

The Italian Society said...

Thanks Estel for "Melissa president of Hillhead", I'll remember it when I'll be...dictator of the world (only that!!!)and there will be pictures of my mouth in every streets of every cities in the world!!!Muhahaha!!!!!
PS: if u want to begin the cult now, I can send u a dedicated photo!!

Mél "the little mother of the peoples"

The Italian Society said...

I want the dedicate photo now, oh melissa my dictator!

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

Who's my first partisan???

Mel who is watching you.