Sunday 17 June 2007

The return of the Spanish cunt! (first part)

Holaaaaa!!!

Finally, after one afternoon of battles, blood, tears and swet, I managed to write a post (in fact not really, i'm writting it now, so it's possible that I fall...ok, que no cunda el pánico..)
What to say not to be rude and mind...?? and not to repeat what the others said? It's something difficult for a person who, unfortunately, have not spend aaaalllll the year with yooooooou...Anyway, you know that I love you, and that, without any doubt I will come to your home to spend a lot of time (one, two weeks...who knows). So, in the future i'll remember to all of you the good days that we spend in Hillhead if you don't want me to your home!

Anyway, now seriously, I hope that ALL OF YOU will come to meet me in Girona, Arenys, Barcelona or whereever I'll be next year. You are really welcome!!I'm trying to buy the house of ten rooms to make a hippy comunity, the only rule that we will have to follow is to be naked (that's for you, Andrea)and to drink cofee and smoke a lot of cigarrets per day. I only have to do some "bluejobs" and our dream will be a reality. After that, we will conquer Poland for sure!

A las barricadas Hermanos/as proletarios/as!!

PD: Sorry for that blog, is the "paella" that have a strange effect on me...

1 comment:

The Italian Society said...

Wait wait wait. Blueshops, coffee, cigarettes...when can i come? Tomorrow?

If you do your hippy community, i'll come for sure, next year i have no courses, i could come for two, three weeks and "study" there, it would be awesome!!
The last year of my life in which i can waste some time...

Miss you spanish cunt!
Giò