Tuesday 26 June 2007

Red like a prawn (you have to imagine the song of Madonna...)

So yes, today i spend a,ll the day under the sun trying to kill the children (i'm working with children now) in the swimmingpoll. The results:

- I killed nobody, even if I tried, but they almost killed me!
- My skin is becoming red, so now i seem one of these turist who come every summer to anoy the catalonian people...so, if somebody try to speak to me in english it will not be surprising...

Anyway, even if my life its becoming quite stressing (i have not the flat of ten rooms yet and children are crazy -but not more than me, muhahaha!!) i'm enjoying the beach, the sun, the food and, que collons (as we say in catalan) to return to the work. Yes,yes, it sound strange, but is the good way to calm my hiperactivity!

Anyway, i'm writting here to say that today i thought about you, the italians in concret. I was speaking with one of my collegues who spend this last weekend in "Venècia" and he said to me that he had to pay 30 euros in the Vaporetto. Why?? Becouse he didn't pay the tiket when he enter there...Come on, you italians are losing the mediterranian mood! Who used to pay the public transport in Italy ans Spain before?? Nobody! And look what we are going to become...boring nordic people..O triste, triste était mon ame..

If i go to Venice, that i will do, i will not pay the Vaporetto, only for the good old days

Miss you a loooot!!

Estel, the spanish cunt

PS: Message for Mar: Marinero, he esperado con hervor tu mensaje, y apenadamente veo que no ha llegado a puerto. Esto es una orden de tu capitán, debes escribir un mensaje cuanto antes, el barco está bajo peligro de sosobrar!! Tu capitán

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Estell!
Everybody pays the public transports in italy (at least in the north..) :P

I mean, when you enter a bus or a vaporetto you are supposed to have already the ticket...that is how i t works...

But I am sure that if you go to VEnice you could ask to Andrea if he takes you around on his private boat (very very big...almost a yatch) :D

Ciao spanish cunt!
+Diego+