Thursday 14 June 2007

the Italian Indian an Introduction

hi guys,

I am Kartik the well known Indian among Italians as as the Fantastic four always used to call me cartek. I'll give u a shot introduction about my stay in Hillhead.

Hillhead was a damn boring place when i came in where the rooms were pretty small where if u enter the room u would realize that the time step the room u would reach the window hehe it is that small.

But as days passed by I had this set of Italian Mafia that what i always used to call them and the leader of out group Giovanni had all sorts girls falling in love with him
but he used to a give a shit about them yeah that was his nature mates. People used to think he had a lot of attitude but ppl were wrong that guy is the most down to earth person i have ever known in my life.

Andrea the Pussy Detector thats what we used to greet when he was always around. This guy had an eye like an eagle where he can tell u who is she and had a scanner in his eyes where he can tell u what is the size of her boobs. i am a bit exaggerating but the truth is me and Andrea were both pussy detectors haha. This guy used to stay right opposite to my flat and was the second nicest guy i have ever met. We always used smoke cigarrettes in my room. And by the way how can i forget he is my Master. he is an awesome guitarist where he always used to make mistake while he is playing. and then one day we decided that whenever he makes a mistake we are gonna pinch his shoulder so that he never makes a mistake again. thats we lived together in our days in Hillhead

for further introduction in some time guys coz let me refresh my mind and remember some of the most adorable moments with Italians

this is the famous sentence i have learnt
Ispatchso Librachina Schishoko aa Shanghai

hahahahahahahahaha they always laughed when i wrote this line and i am sure they would now as well

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kartik amazing post!

I was laughing a lot for your last sentence in italian, so funny!

Great man!
See ya!
+Diego+

The Italian Society said...

Ti spezzo le braccine e ci gioco a shangai! I can not write the phonetic though...too difficult!

Ehi Kartik! Thanks for mentioning me, come on, i don't deserve it!

Hope your master is going on fine.

And, of course, a special "thank you" to diego for setting this blog.

See you soon GAYS, cheers!

Giò