Monday 7 April 2008

When everybody has disappeared II

Ciao everybody!!!

I've been complaining for months (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) that this blog is dying and the Italian society spirit with it... I'm glad somebody else than me said it cause i don't want to be the only one to harass everybody...

As Estel underlined it: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everybody who was born in April, it's a pity we don't celebrate it together this year...but as we say in French, "le coeur y est"!!!

Firenze is simply AMAZING: we've done the perfect tourist (a bit lazy maybe but who cares??): visiting, eating, drinking!!!I'm sorry Estel, but Barcelona will have a lot of difficulties to compete...

For the Italian speaking guys, time you could have fun making poor French girls saying "pompino" and other high standart typical Italian expressions is OVER!!!I officially begin to understand Italian and 'im eager to see you again to show off with my latest improvements....

Send you many kisses from the Capital of bad weather!!

Mél

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...I'm not going to say Florence is worst than Barcelona, they are completly diferent, so you just have come to see another city! :P

Estel

Unknown said...

I am going to suicide, I have too much work to dooooooo....HELP MEEEEE

- Diego