Saturday 26 April 2008

When people start to show up again...like bears after winter!



Dearest all! Carissimi!

how are you? Hope everything is fine for you, I have been missing for long. I know nobody missed me, but I appear gain to bother you! I saw the blog is not in perfect shape these last weeks, I'm sorry, given that I launched the idea of this blog in Mél-Estel's kitchen (in a way, "our" kitchen too!)...so, I do not want to see it die.
Oh sì, I take full responsibility for the idea of the blog, modestly...:-)

You see the pic? This is me! Well, I could be more tanned (Italian, Italy, paese del sole, this stuff!) but not different, since i'm finally - finally - writing my thesis. I am basically done. I need time to correct it. You could say: who kers? (Estel's pronounciation...)
Nobody, nobody!! It's just a thought back to you all a lot: I'm studying Scottish philo, on Scottish sources, it was normal I missed you during this work. A small post to show all this...

And...I happened to get many people bored (someone more, someone less) speaking of my work (sorry guys!!:-p), so I thought a little update was compulsory. Don't hate me! Moreover, special apologies to the Spanish Cunt for her birthday! I apologised in private, in public is more fashion these days...big brother society!!

And Daniel too! I did not forget your birthday, even if we haven't been in touch since Diego's and Giorgio's graduations. I do not even know if you read this blog...anyway, ciao Daniel!!

Ciao friends, a kiss to all the wonderful girls who read this blog, a masculine hand-shaking to the guys! :-) A special kiss to Mél...

Ciao bastardi!! :-p

Giò

1 comment:

The Italian Society said...

Giovannnnniiiii!!!
Ai uant tu krai!! Ai am bery, bery japi iu arr not dez! ai jast uant tu sei ai mis iu a lot and ai uas glad tu si dat iu haf not forbiden mi at ol!

Uua, it's so dificult to write using my pronuntiation...I hope you will understand it! Well, I just want to say maby i come to italy after go to Iran (y no volveran...we have this joke in spnish, because iran means to go, so we allways say, iran and they are not going to return, its a lenguage joke...)but, if i cant i hope to see you soon in spain!!

PD: Mél, Naouaelle is coming to spain in july, maby you can join her, can you?? It could be super cool!!

Petons to everybody!