Saturday 26 April 2008

Freaky post!



I'm so happy for the revival's flog! I hope thats the beginning of a new era and we will start to write a lot of posts, to make virtual partys and...well, whatever! You know, the other day I met an ex boyfriend I had when I was 17 who was from another town far from mine and who I thought not to see him again after we (well, we its me) broke up. The more incredible think is that after 8 years he was able to recognize me (i dont). So, can you imagine my face when he asked me "are you Estel?". I needed five minuts to recognize him...It's sad, I'm very bad remembering faces...even the ones i kissed!! Muhahhahahaaaaa!!! Well, what i want to say is not that i'm going to forgive your faces...is that is possible to meet somebody after a lot of time (uau, what a hippy thought, thats Toni's fault...i'm becoming a stupid hippy, i'm gonna dieeeeee!!!) So, we just can make a hole in our diary to meet each others. As i said in giovannis post I'll try to come to Italy this summer, maybe in August and I hope to see you all there!
A lot of kisses and sorry for the paranoia, but I'm "flipping" after this meeting...just incredible!

2 comments:

The Italian Society said...

Eh eh! Ciao Estel! Eh no, i'm not dead as you see (even if i risked a lot this week! :-p), and OF COURSE i didnt forget you!

How could i forget my Spanish Cunt??
So, do we agree for a new era of the blog? we wait for the others to show up and give news...then we start this new life!

Hope we meet soon!! i mean it, before barcelona (or you in italy) then iran, ok? :-)
baci!!!

giò

Unknown said...

And the blog started to live again! :)

- Diego