Saturday 12 January 2008



Glückliches neues Jahr from the ausrtian alps! your favorite santone greets you from the ski tracks, and hopes you are as happy and drunk as the santone appears in the photo above (as you notice I started to speak about myself in third person).
My good intentions for the new year are:
1) quit smoking (Giovanni stop laughing now!!!!)
2) before leaving for US send postcards from Venice to all the guys I promised it but i never sent it (especially to Melissa and Kartik (P.S. I need your address again X))
3) a lot of other things prohibited to minors.

However from Friday, January 25, untill Tuesday, February 05, there will be the carnival in Venice, and if someone of the mebers of TheItalianSociety comes around I'll be happy to have him as guest. Otherwise you will just see the pictures of me vomiting on the most beauty masks of the carnival.

best,
Geeezz

4 comments:

Olly said...

Santone, you rule!... definitely...
Nothing to add...
Bellaaaaaa!!!!!

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

Yes yes, the santone rules, we all learned from him.
Can you avoid stopping what i taught you??? SMOKING WITH A DECENT REGOLARITY???
I know, US, prohibitionism and stuff, but please, a cigarette in my memory, in a corner in the office, in the toilet of the plane, anywhere illegal...please!!!

Oh, the forbidden to minors things as well!! in memory of all of us!!!:-p
Stammi bene vecchio!!
Giò

Anonymous said...

Ciao Uncle San!!

As your patient-nephew (I've always listened to your wise advices!!), I think I deserve a postcard this time: I accept the vomite for Venezian one and sand for the US one!!!

Good luck to you and to you Europe, who is loosing a big spirit and soul.

Take care Andrea!

Frenchy poshy mél!

NB: 46 boulevard Ornano 75018 Paris FRANCE

Unknown said...

Cool Santone in the Alps! :)

I am almost settled in Cardiff, next week I'll do a post entitled "the adventures of Diego in Cardiff and Manhattan"....Stay tuned! :)

Anyway I will not manage to come to venice for the carnival...probably I will be sadistically marking some exams...I just knew that I have to mark the exams of Discrete mathematics and System modelling...almost pure math...so hard but I like challenges! :)

By the way:
http://www.apple.com/macbookair/
H O L Y C R A P!

Did you see it guys??? I mean Giovanni and Ges..think about this jewel...I would buy it...

See you soon.
Take care.
- Diego