Sunday 20 January 2008

DESPERATE CALLING FROM PARIS

Dear Italian society,

I am calling for your generous psychological support cause I'm dying in my little parisian flat...Aware that i'm not the bellybutton of the world, I know we are all busy and stressed but since we can not gather in front of the "central building" to waste time, I'm calling for a psychological gathering! I regret Hillhead lasy days so much...

In other words, if I don't receive news from Catalogna, Italy, UK and India, I'll feel completly forsaken :( So Estel, are we seeing each other in April, Diego, what's up in your "sex & the city life"? Uncle San, when are you leaving Venice and stopping by in Paris?Florence, have you taken a decision concerning your practical, and in case, where are you going to (let me know if you 're in Bruxelles cause i may go there very soon and i'll need a nice host!!) Kartik, how's India going :p? And finally, honorable old member, have decided to take advantages of your proximity to cross the border (yes, you Giorgio, who else?)

I wish good luck to all of you, I miss you a lot!!!

Your devoted Frenchy poshy!!!

NB; devoted to you as well Gio, even if i did not mention you...

3 comments:

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

It's true, and you're right (as usual i'd say...): everybody disappeared!!
It's a messy period, i can give this to them, much to do, people leaving, planning stages (french menaning), working, studying, the high price of oil, winter, bad political situation in Kenya, sarkò-carlà chavèz-naomì, kate moss doing orgies, rubbish in naples :-), wall street going down purchaising power going down...
...i totally understand we have others stuff to think of...;-)

Come on, this blog is dying, even if the italian society is not!

I'm with mél in telling you i miss you all as well. give news!

giò

Unknown said...

I am here, but I have zero spare tiiimmmeeeee...halp me guysss!!!! I like to be stressed but his is going too far...anyway melissa and giovanni sorry for yesterday when I had to teach melissa how to make a video with the mac but a student came inside the office and needed help...I FEEEL THE POWEEERRRR :D

See you soon!
Miss you all of course ;)
- Diego

Olly said...

Ehm... what am I waiting to come in Paris for?! I think to find someone (read: a girlfriend) to go with!...
...
... actually I could find it in Paris... uhm...
...
Let me think about it, I'll tell you..
...
No, I've closed with french girls! Definitely!...
...
At least until the next one!...


PS: Forgive me: yesterday I went out with my work-mates, drunk a lot and came back at 3 am... and this morning my mobile rang "wake up!!!" at 8, so forgive my sort-of-stream-of-consciousness... ness ness ness! :P