Monday 24 December 2007

Viva Simone!!!






Estel,Florence, Mar, I dedicate you this post, since apparently some have thought it was a good idea to make specific Christmas' wishes, according if you find nice or not to see blond bitches blowing candies...which is a very sexist postulat cause I don't see why we should not like it and be content with the boring same senil and obese grandpa...
Anyway, since the circunstances push us to, let's have a thought for Simone in this Christmas'eve day and I send you my best wishes..

Your Mél

3 comments:

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

Oh oh oh, Merry Christmas!!

Is anybody personally touched by our malish post?? We're sorry!:-)

Listen, dont you have a Simone's pic in underwear? I ask, just in case... if you dont, it's not a prob, really...

Many baci to you all, merry christmas and viva simone!! if all "simones" are like you, well, VIVA SIMONE!!!

Your Italian gentleman,
giò

Anonymous said...

Who is Simone? :)


Merry Xmas to you too!

- Diego

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

Ma daaaai!!

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simone_De_Beauvoir

Quicker than me explaining.

Anyway, I still think that Simone, younger, in swimwear, is not so bad!!

Kisses to my Simones!
Bella Diego!

Giò