Friday 7 December 2007

Bonjour camarades!!!

I've noticed that the last blog was posted on the 23th of November, which means two weeks ago...Italian society are you sleeping???(I include myself of course in this general blame, I'm throwing stones to myself just right now...)

I know, I know, we are all busy: some of working like slaves, some are writing their thesis, some are preparing their future departure or graduation, some other just have found a job and finally some want to become jurist (it's a good excuse, but don't abuse of it Florence!!!)

I am personally busy, cause participating to the social movements which happen in France now, concerning a reform of French uni..reform which belongs to the crap process of Bologna, so somehow, I think of you my European mates!!!

Whatever you are doing while reading this post, please, before everybody of us to be spread all aroud the world, would it be possible to think seriously to an Italian society meeting before 2008 or why not the very night, on the 31st?I leave you medidate on this and hope we can find something, cause I personally still miss you a lot...

A big hug to any of you!

Mél

5 comments:

Olly said...

I just talked about that with Giovanni... I think we can do it, maybe in Milan! I'll be really really glad to meet you all... expecially the master, who's last image is almost an year old in my memory! :/
Take care you all!

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

Well, good to hear from you mél! Such a long time! :-p

Olly said it all, i guess we can make it, we just wait for the others' answers.

I agree with you for the master's situation: imagine that few days ago she didn't even want to speak with me on msn...just kidding flo! :-)

So, we wait for news from you.
Ciao you cunts!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys|

Milan is not a bad idea! But I think I need a place where to sleep...where can I camp? :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

- Diego

The Italian Society said...

Hi fellows,
even if I have already promised to join a new year party here in venice with girlfriend and guys I must meet before I leave the continent. I'll certanly come if you organize something in Milan. at least I'll be there the day after to pick up what remain of you with the yougurt spoon.

geeezz

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry...

I can't come to Milano, It would be really nice, but I work the 31th of December and i start again the 2nd of january, so its impossible to come only for a day. Why don't you change the idea and come to Girona? You're all invited, including you Olly, even if I don't know you!

So, never say no to a Spanish cunt!

Hheehehe, of course I'm joking, but if you don't change your mentality I hope to see you all next year somwhere (maybe USA??)

Kiss to everybody!