Wednesday 19 September 2007

Back with a Blackfriar

yepppieeeee, I am happy as ever i could be. I am the person who is italian in the making and Indian by born. But for u guys I am still an Italian. So my mates I am done with my Masters and now I am all set to work as an Assistant Manager in a betting shop named Coral. Hope so it works all fine for me and I get an oppurtunity to visit u guys all over europe.

But I am extremely sorry and I apologize for not posting on to the blog due to several reasons. First of all I was damn busy on my projects that was a month ago nd then u guys already know i work too hard for my living as it is vey expensive for me to survive in this country. it is freaking £10000 for me. not at all cheap.


And what about u guys, Giovanni I need a explaination why dont u come online on MSN
U always post on the blog and never come online on MSN. everyone except u.

And melissa this post is for u, u insisted so much and i have done it. and what about Andrea where is he what is he upto u pussy detector and a bhen ka lauda (the ppl who have heard it before will only know it). Fede u fine as well??, hope so....


Diego and Danielle are leaving on Saturday so goodbyes to them who have been a great support for me in Aberdeen and having fun.

Giovanni this is a last reminder i say can u please come online it has been ages since i have spoke to u mate


Anyways i will always remember u guys and will have nice memories and some which were truely unexplained.

bye for now mates,
cheers
KARTIK

4 comments:

Aberdiniensis (alias Giovanni-D'oh) said...

Hi you fucking Indian!!
How are you? Everything seems to be fine for you, I'm very happy for your new career...it's always good to stop studying/paying and start working/earning money, isn't it?

I should not speak, since I'm studying philosophy, not at all the quickest way into a job! :-)

Since you addressed to me directly, I apologize for not writing on msn... You know, I'm not studying computer engineering... Kidding aside, I don't like msn, this doesn't mean I don't care about keep hearing from you and the others. I prefer this blog.

I've been studying a lot this period, you know how it is. I promise I'll use msn much more than before, ok?

Good luck for everything, my friend! I "miss" Scotland only sometimes (for my brain sanity's sake), but I don't spend one single day without thinking back to what we spent together. Hope we can meet again soon.
Ciao mate!

Giò

Anonymous said...

Kartik...THE MANAGER!!!

Be proud of yourself!
;)

- Diego

Anonymous said...

What did I tell you? ;P

Kiss, mél!

The Italian Society said...

Mel u Insisted so much for it
and i felt that I should post and never foget my friends .